Laser Tattoo Removal
Q-switched Nd-YAG Laser Tattoo Removal
We are experts in laser tattoo removal. Our state-of-the-art laser breaks up ink without damaging surrounding skin, removing ink quickly without scarring.
Is Tattoo Removal Right for You?
- Treatments generally require eight or more visits (for black ink), with one or two months in between. Color ink removal takes longer—sessions, as well as healing time in between.
- Removal can be painful. We do our best to minimize discomfort, with various pain management options, such as Zimmer Chilled Air Blower, as well as topical and injectable anesthesia.
- An average tattoo removal session costs approximately $250, sometimes more, based on ink color, tattoo size and location. Complete removal requires multiple sessions. (Sorry, we don’t remove gang tattoos for free.)
- You should wait at least six months after your tattoo is placed before you schedule a consultation or start removal. The older tattoo, the better the treatment outcome.
- Consultations for tattoo removal are by appointment only—no walk ins.
Set Your Appointment Today
Use our blue scheduling box to make your appointment now!